Making an application to the Court of Protection about a specific issue

Applications can be made to the Court of Protection if both of the following apply:

  • You are concerned about the personal welfare or property and financial affairs of someone who has lost mental capacity; and
  • You want to get a one-off decision.

We can assist you with making or responding to applications in the Court of Protection, including, but not limited to:

If you would like to discuss this further please do not hesitate to contact us.