Making an application to the Court of Protection about a specific issue
Applications can be made to the Court of Protection if both of the following apply:
- You are concerned about the personal welfare or property and financial affairs of someone who has lost mental capacity; and
- You want to get a one-off decision.
We can assist you with making or responding to applications in the Court of Protection, including, but not limited to:
- Permission to make a gift
- Statutory Wills
- Permission for a property transaction
- Permission to make or amend financial investments
- Removal of an attorney
- Removal of a deputy
- Objections to the registration of an Enduring or Lasting Power of Attorney.
If you would like to discuss this further please do not hesitate to contact us.