Accidents Working Abroad or Offshore Compensation Claims

If you have been involved in accident whilst working abroad for a UK company it may be possible to pursue a claim for personal injury compensation under UK law depending on the circumstances of the accident and who was at fault.

Where it is possible to pursue the claim in the UK, it must be lodged with the Court within 3 years from the date of the accident.

It should also be possible to proceed on the basis of a No Win No Fee agreement.

Should your accident occur abroad whilst you are employed by a non UK company or you believe the accident was caused by somebody employed by a non UK company you should still seek legal advice about the possibility of pursuing a personal injury compensation claim.

In some circumstances it may be possible to pursue the compensation claim in the UK. Where this is not possible different laws and time limits may apply.

If you have suffered an accident abroad contact Sintons now. One of our personal injury specialists will be happy to advice you on the prospects of pursuing a claim for compensation.

All personal injury compensation claims are pursued on a No Win No Fee basis so you can rest assured that there is no financial risk.

To begin a personal injury compensation claim or obtain further advice with no obligation contact Sintons 24/7.