Road Traffic Accident Compensation Claims
Drivers, motorcyclists, cyclists, passengers or pedestrians. You may be travelling in a car, a work vehicle, a bus, motorbike, or pedal cycle. No matter what the circumstances, where somebody else was to blame you will be entitled to claim personal injury compensation for the pain and suffering you have experienced.
There are many Romanian nationals living and working in the UK who were involved in a road traffic accident at a point of their life.
If your road traffic accident occurred on or after 31 May 2021 new rules may apply and it may be necessary to pursue your claim under the RTA Small Claims Protocol.
For all other road traffic accident claims there have been no changes to the rules and our team of personal injury specialists will be happy to advise you further. We have a wealth of experience in pursuing all types of claims from relatively minor accidents to those of maximum severity, involving life changing injuries.
Where the RTA Small Claims Portal does not apply, we will pursue your claim for personal injury compensation on a ‘No Win No Fee’ basis, so you can rest assured that there is no financial risk.
In addition to minimise any inconvenience you may suffer and to maximise the benefits that can be achieved, we are able to provide the following services where another party is at fault:
- Free vehicle recovery and repair;
- Free like for like replacement until you are back in your own vehicle;
- Access to expert rehabilitation services including physiotherapy and psychological assistance;
- Recovery of excess and any uninsured losses or additional expenses;
- Recovery of any loss of earnings.
Should you suffer serious injury because of a road traffic accident it is likely that you will experience a significant loss of income whilst your expenditure may also increase as you require help with treatment, medication and everyday living. Where somebody else is to blame for the road traffic accident it should be possible to recover personal injury compensation in order to cover the cost of past losses and expenses and your future needs.
Access to expert medical treatment and rehabilitation is of prime importance as is the need to ensure that you are financially secure.
At Sintons our specialist personal injury solicitors have a wealth of experience in pursuing serious, high value and complex accident compensation claims. Accordingly, we can provide you with expert advice and representation to help you recover the compensation necessary to protect your future. We recognise however that in serious injury claims money is not enough. We will also ensure that you receive the necessary rehabilitation, treatment and practical assistance to help you get your life back on track.
In order to minimise any inconvenience you may suffer and to maximise the benefits that can be achieved we are able to provide the following services where another party is at fault:
- Free vehicle recovery repair and replacement as necessary;
- The provision of modified vehicles to enable you to continue driving with any long term disabilities;
- Free physiotherapy treatment within 3 working days of instruction;
- Access to expert rehabilitation services and care managers;
- Full expert consideration of housing, care and mobility requirements;
- Recovery of past and future losses and expenses including loss of earnings and earning capacity;
- Employment rehabilitation where appropriate.
To find out more about our legal assistance services in Romanian language, please contact us on our free telephone number 0800 046 1549.
Our Romanian specialist in personal injuries can offer free initial advice, with no obligation.
All personal injury claims are pursued on a No Win No Fee basis so you can rest assured that there is no financial risk.