Uncontested applications

Sometimes the court’s approval is required to vary a trust, even when the parties are in agreement. If one of the parties is a minor child or someone who lacks mental capacity then an application is needed to the court to obtain the necessary consent.

We can advise you as to the steps required. Please contact us or request a callback.