Sophie is a solicitor in the Corporate department.
She primarily deals with banking and finance transactions as well as acquisitions, disposals and corporate restructuring.
Sophie also has a wealth of knowledge in Real Estate law; after joining the firm in 2017, Sophie spent 18 months prior to the commencement of her training contract in the Real Estate department as a paralegal.
- Acting for Converse Pharma in its £60m refinance of existing facilities to RBS Invoice Finance and Secure Trust Bank;
- Acting for a care home operator in its £40m refinance of existing facilities to Yorkshire Bank plc;
- Acting for exiting shareholders in a £7m management buy-out;
- Acting for an individual shareholder in the disposal of a specialist care and education provider to a national acquirer.
Key Practice Areas
- Corporate Finance & Private Equity
- Business Support & Restructuring
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Banking & Finance
- Real Estate Finance