Sarah is an Associate who, since 2014, has specialised in complex and high-value personal injury cases. Sarah has dedicated her career to supporting claimants through what can often be the most difficult time in their lives.
- Sarah joined Sintons in 2019 having litigated both individual complex personal injury cases and challenging group actions, including one of the largest personal injury group actions to proceed to trial before the High Court, at Leigh Day;
- Sarah prides herself on going the extra mile to visit her clients and will always visit them in their home environment;
- Securing an interim payment at the earliest opportunity in order to facilitate her clients’ rehabilitation is of the utmost priority to Sarah. Sarah and the team have recently secured an interim payment of £400,000 for a young person whose case had recently been transferred to Sintons from another firm;
- Working close with rehabilitation professionals, Sarah works hard to ensure that all of her clients get the rehabilitation that they need in the way that works for them;
- Sarah has her Higher Rights of Audience to appear for her clients at hearings, trials and in inquests;
- Previously Sarah worked as a personal assistant for an individual with severe impairments and this furthers her understanding of working with individuals who have suffered severe life changing injuries. During the years that she worked as a personal assistant she attended many informative events, such the annual conference for the International Society of Augmentative and Alternative Communication (ISSAC). Sarah applies the knowledge that she has of the barriers society imposes to her work with a view to obtaining the financial compensation that her clients need to overcome those barriers.
In her free time Sarah enjoys spending time outdoors. She enjoys hiking and has climbed the Julian Alps. Sarah is also a keen cyclist and has completed the Ride100 to raise money for charity. She is looking forward to completing the Great Northern Bike Ride this August with her sister.
Sarah volunteers as a tribunal helpline advisor and support worker for the Independent Parental Special Educational Advice charity (IPSEA) providing next step advice and representation on educational issues on behalf of children with special educational needs.
The personal injury team won praise from the Legal 500 2022 being highlighted for being “really hardworking, efficient and first rate. They go the extra mile and nothing is too much trouble. The client comes first.”
In the Chambers UK 2020 Guide the personal injury team was described as “very approachable, easy to communicate with and supportive.” A source highlighted the team’s “considered and knowledgeable approach to clients with complex and individual needs.”
The Chambers UK 2019 Guide described the personal injury team as being “flexible, responsive and modern in their outlook, and approachable, client-focused and always happy to go that extra mile.”
Key Practice Areas
- Brain, Spinal Cord & Serious Injury Cases
- Serious Personal Injury Claims
- Complex Pain Cases