- He studied at the University of York and trained at a Newcastle based firm before qualifying as a solicitor in October 2022
- Samuel has experience working with clients across a range of different sectors, this includes clients within the hospitality, finance, construction, charity and transport industries
- He assists employers with day-to-day employment issues, such as managing short and long-term sickness absences, investigating grievances and carrying out disciplinary processes
- Samuel represents clients in the Employment Tribunal. His experience includes cases concerning philosophical belief discrimination, whistleblowing and disability discrimination
- He has experience drafting and reviewing settlement agreements on behalf of both employers and employees
- Samuel enjoys writing news updates on topical issues in Employment Law and regularly prepares training presentations for his clients on these developments.
Outside of work, Samuel enjoys keeping fit by cycling and hiking in the mountains. Samuel is also learning to speak Spanish and volunteers with the Northumberland National Park Mountain Rescue Team as part of their fundraising team.
Key Practice Areas