Rachael joined Sintons Personal Injury Department in January 2010 and specialises in acting for clients who are pursuing serious injury claims.
- Rachael has almost 20 years’ experience within personal injury;
- Rachael is committed to assisting people with life-changing injuries to lead as full a life as possible and ensuring they receive the rehabilitation and support that they need to achieve this;
- Rachael acts for Claimants all across England and Wales who have sustained serious spinal cord and brain injuries.
In her spare time Rachael enjoys spending time with her family and walking her dogs.
The personal injury team won praise from the Legal 500 2022 being highlighted for being “really hardworking, efficient and first rate. They go the extra mile and nothing is too much trouble. The client comes first.”
In the Chambers UK 2020 Guide the personal injury team was described as “very approachable, easy to communicate with and supportive.” A source highlighted the team’s “considered and knowledgeable approach to clients with complex and individual needs.”
The Chambers UK 2019 Guide described the personal injury team as being “flexible, responsive and modern in their outlook, and approachable, client-focused and always happy to go that extra mile.”
Key Practice Areas
- Brain Injury
- Accidents at Work
- Accidents in Public Places
- Serious Injury
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Serious Road Traffic Accidents
- Defective Product Claims