- Phil has significant experience in all areas of personal injury litigation, in particular accidents at work, serious road traffic accidents and catastrophic injury claims
- He has achieved significant success on behalf of victims suffering from a variety of serious and life changing injuries including brain injuries, catastrophic poly trauma, amputation and chronic pain conditions. He has also successfully pursued many such claims when they had been previously rejected by other personal injury solicitors
- Phil has been a member of the Law Society Personal Injury Panel since its inception and is a Senior Litigator accredited by the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers. He is recognised as a top tier personal injury specialist by the Legal 500 and a Notable Practitioner by Chambers UK Guide
Phil has been listed as a ‘leading individual‘ by the Legal 500 in every annual review since 2015.
Previous clients quoted in the Legal 500 have described Phil as “very supportive and encouraging. He was tenacious in pursuing the best outcome”, whilst others in the legal profession have described him as “very experienced and bright…strategically aware and unflappable”.
In addition, the guide has said ‘Phil Davison is unbelievably thorough, very knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with‘ and ‘Phil Davison is a standout partner. He is vastly experienced as well as being approachable. He has handled some really complex and demanding cases. He is never fazed.’
Phil was again ranked as a ‘notable practitioner’ in the Chambers 2021 & 2022 Guides with one legal commentator stating “He is incredibly thorough and his attention to detail is outstanding.” “Phil is very experienced, strategically aware and approaches every case with energy and determination.” Another commentator pointed out that “His grasp of detail on complex papers is something to behold – he is terrific.”
Phil was ranked as a ‘notable practitioner’ in the Chambers 2020 Guide with a client saying that “He really goes the extra mile for his clients.” The Chambers UK 2020 Guide also described the personal injury team as “very approachable, easy to communicate with and supportive.” A source highlighted the team’s “considered and knowledgeable approach to clients with complex and individual needs.”
“Phil Davison is a credit to Sintons – he has supported me throughout this horrendous, personal journey and kept me calm when needed (which was quite a lot in the beginning of the case). He explained facts to me logically and what they meant, not only to me personally but to the case. I wouldn’t have got through this and with the outcome without him”.
“The service I received from Phil Davison and the team from Sintons was very professional and informative. Advice and guidance was freely available and any queries that I had were handled swiftly. Overall I felt my case was handled very successfully”.
“Thanks so much for all your hard work over the past 5 years. You managed to get us through a few obstacles and we really appreciated your knowledge and advice…We will be happy to recommend you to friends and family.”
“Went above and beyond his duty. I don’t know what would have happened in my life if I did not have Phil Davison”.
“Clear and concise advice provided in a sensitive manner”.
Key Practice Areas
- Accidents at Work
- Serious and Catastrophic Injuries
- Complex Road Traffic Accidents
- Work Related Upper Limb Disorders
- Chronic Pain
- Amputation Claims
- Fatal Accident Claims