Nicki is a Solicitor in Sintons’ Neurotrauma Team. She has nearly two decades of experience in personal injury litigation and is dedicated to securing compensation for clients who have sustained life changing brain and spinal injuries.
- Nicki joined Sintons in January 2020, bringing with her a wealth of knowledge and experience in all aspects of personal injury litigation, having worked for one of the leading national claimant personal injury law firms for over 16 years
- She represents clients across England and Wales who have sustained complex and life changing injuries
- Nicki works closely with clients and their families with her focus being on securing a comprehensive package of rehabilitation, care and compensation to ensure the best possible future for the injured person
- Nicki is dedicated to her clients and is supported in achieving her goals by a team of like-minded and experienced lawyers
- She is described as both approachable and a straight-talker, providing honest advice in clear terms from the outset
Away from the office, Nicki is a keen runner and member of Newburn Running Club. She regularly participates in 10k and half marathons, including the Great North Run. In recent years she has used these endeavours to raise vast amounts of money for numerous charities, including running in fancy dress!
She also enjoys baking with her young son and long walks.
Nicki is a committee member of the Newcastle branch of the charity SANDS and a trained Befriender providing support to those experiencing bereavement following the death of a baby before or shortly after birth.
The personal injury team won praise from the Legal 500 2022 being highlighted for being “really hardworking, efficient and first rate. They go the extra mile and nothing is too much trouble. The client comes first.”
In the Chambers UK 2020 Guide the personal injury team was described as “very approachable, easy to communicate with and supportive.” A source highlighted the team’s “considered and knowledgeable approach to clients with complex and individual needs.”
The Chambers UK 2019 Guide described the personal injury team as being “flexible, responsive and modern in their outlook, and approachable, client-focused and always happy to go that extra mile.”
Nicki was described by a former client as showing “dogged determination in pursuing my claim against my employer……your willingness to persist with a claim is much appreciated”
Another client, in thanking Nicki for her representation, said “the outcome was better than expected and this can only be attributed to your guidance and instruction. The confidence displayed at all times was greatly appreciated and was always provided in a professional and friendly manner”
Key Practice Areas
- Brain and Spinal Cord Injuries
- Complex Personal Injury