- Lynne has more than 20 years’ experience within personal injury and qualified as a solicitor in 2003;
- Particular specialism in asbestos related disease claims;
- Experienced in industrial disease claims involving hearing loss and exposure to vibration;
- Considerable experience of litigated claims;
- Lynne has successfully recovered significant compensation on behalf of those suffering from a variety of injuries and industrial diseases.
The personal injury team won praise from the Legal 500 2022 being highlighted for being “really hardworking, efficient and first rate. They go the extra mile and nothing is too much trouble. The client comes first.”
In the Chambers UK 2020 Guide the personal injury team was described as “very approachable, easy to communicate with and supportive.” A source highlighted the team’s “considered and knowledgeable approach to clients with complex and individual needs.”
The Chambers UK 2019 Guide described the personal injury team as being “flexible, responsive and modern in their outlook, and approachable, client-focused and always happy to go that extra mile.”
Outside of work Lynne enjoys spending time with family and socialising with friends. She is a keen football supporter and is a season ticket holder at Newcastle United.
Key Practice Areas
- Asbestos Related Diseases
- Industrial Deafness
- Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome
- Work Related Upper Limb Disorders
- Occupational Lung Diseases