Lauren is an associate in the Personal & Family Department, advising on a wide range of private client matters.
- Lauren studied law at the University of Nottingham. During her time at university, Lauren was awarded the John Warren prize for achieving the best overall exam results and the University of Nottingham Law Graduates Association award for being the best candidate in Part II of her final exams;
- Lauren trained at a firm in York, before qualifying as a solicitor in 2018;
- Lauren specialises in the preparation of wills, trusts and lasting powers of attorney, as well as the administration of estates and inheritance tax planning
- Lauren is a full member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners and sits on the regional committee. Lauren is a 2020 STEP Excellence Awards Winner
- The Wills, Trusts & Probate Team won Private Client Team of the year at the 2019 Northern Law Awards;
- Lauren’s work is supervised by a senior associate or partner within the Wills and Probate Team.
Outside of work Lauren enjoys long walks with her dog, Barney and travel.
The Legal 500 2022 described the private client team as being “…specialists in their field and this makes a big difference when dealing with important matters. They are responsive and attentive to client needs.”
The private client team was hailed as “pleasant, courteous and, from my experience, efficient” in the Chambers UK 2020 Guide with another client saying “It’s an excellent service, overall, and I would not hesitate to use the firm again.”
Key Practice Areas
- Probate & estate administration
- Lasting powers of attorney
- Inheritance tax planning