Following completion of the GDL and LPC at Northumbria University Julie qualified as a solicitor in Dec 2014. She previously worked for an international law firm as part of the Legal 500 Tier 1 (North) ranked social housing team for 5 years, incorporating both high quality commercial and housing work.
- Acting for commercial landlords and tenants on the grant of new leases, lease renewals and licences
- Long term asset management for commercial landlords including shopping centres and industrial portfolios
- Acquisition and disposal of freehold and leasehold commercial property, including properties subject to occupational lease or other tenancy agreement
- Acting for some of the UK’s largest Registered Providers in connection with the disposal of their tenanted and untenanted surplus stock
- Working with local and national housing associations for the ongoing management of their specialist supported living portfolios
- Julie was ranked as a key lawyer by the Legal 500 2023 Guide
Outside of work, Julie has strong family connections and enjoys spending time with them. She also likes to combine her love of food and her 3 dogs by ensuring a weekend dog walk has a destination that includes a dog friendly café.
Key Practice Areas
- Real Estate
- Commercial Property