Jessica Gower is a Senior Associate in the Neurotrauma department at Sintons. She has over 12 years’ experience in high value catastrophic injury and predominantly those cases involving brain and spinal injuries or polytrauma.
Jessica has a proven track record of securing seven figure settlements for her clients and is passionate about helping those who have suffered life changing injuries. She is dedicated to ensuring her clients and their families receive access to early intervention, rehabilitation and a high level of support.
Jessica is an APIL accredited Senior Litigator and Mentor. She is an advocate for coaching, mentoring and supporting junior lawyers and has previously supervised and led teams alongside her own practice.
- Jessica is an APIL accredited Senior Litigator and Mentor
- She is a member off the APIL future leaders group and was formerly on the committee for Headway Hull and East Riding
- At university she competed nationally in client interviewing and negotiation competitions
- Jessica acts for clients nationally who have suffered brain and spinal injuries
- She has extensive experience of acting on behalf of seriously injured clients and securing seven figure settlements on their behalf
- Before joining Sintons, Jessica worked as a Serious Injury Manager
Outside of work Jessica enjoys spending time with her young family, spinning, aerial yoga and long walks with her cavapoo. She previously wrote an award winning beauty and lifestyle blog, which had a Women in Business feature.
Key Practice Areas