Ifi is a solicitor in the Family team at Sintons.
- Ifi has multiple years experience working within Family Law in the North East
- She joined Sintons in September 2022 after completing her training contract to become a solicitor
- Ifi prides herself on providing a tailor made service to her clients with a down to earth and thorough approach
- She has considerable experience dealing with divorce, domestic violence issues and private children law matters
- Ifi also has extensive experience in international Family Law, advising clients on child abduction and general family law which has an international dimension
Outside work Ifi is a keen netball player and is Chair of the North East steering committee of national human rights charity ‘Journey to Justice’.
Key Practice Areas