Hannah joined Sintons in November 2022 as a Solicitor in the Court of Protection department.
- Hannah studied law at the University of Edinburgh
- After graduating, she moved to the North East to complete an English law degree at Northumbria University
- Hannah qualified as a solicitor in 2021 and joined the Court of Protection team at Sintons the following year
- Hannah assists with Court of Protection matters including applications for the appointment of deputies, advising deputies and supporting vulnerable individuals in managing their property and financial affairs, preparing statutory wills and applications for the removal of incapacitated trustees
- She is experienced in assisting elderly clients who have lost capacity due to dementia and is a Dementia Friend
- Hannah is also committed to improving the lives of injured and vulnerable people.
Outside of work, Hannah enjoys travel and hillwalking.
Key Practice Areas
- Court of Protection