Hannah has a wide range of experience in litigation, including birth trauma clinical negligence cases resulting in cerebral palsy, fatal accident cases and injuries resulting from road traffic accidents.
- Hannah has over 10 years’ experience within personal injury
- She represents clients who have suffered serious, life changing injuries and is passionate about providing support to those affected and their families
- Hannah represents clients across England and Wales
- She is a member of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers
- Hannah is a member of the Headway Darlington and District committee
Outside of work Hannah enjoy sports, particularly running and cycling. She also enjoys supporting and volunteering for local charities such as the Percy Hedley Foundation.
Hannah has been recognised as an ‘Associate to Watch’ in the Chambers and Partners 2020 and 2021 guides and was described as having ‘amazing technical knowledge and an understanding nature’.
The personal injury team won praise from the Legal 500 2022 being highlighted for being “really hardworking, efficient and first rate. They go the extra mile and nothing is too much trouble. The client comes first.”
In the Chambers UK 2020 Guide the personal injury team was described as “very approachable, easy to communicate with and supportive.” A source highlighted the team’s “considered and knowledgeable approach to clients with complex and individual needs.”
The Chambers UK 2019 Guide described the personal injury team as being “flexible, responsive and modern in their outlook, and approachable, client-focused and always happy to go that extra mile.”
Key Practice Areas
- Personal Injury