Chloe is a Senior Associate in the Corporate and Commercial department, specialising in healthcare matters. Chloe advises on commercial contracts in the public sector, acting for NHS bodies and other parties active in the health market.
She advises on commissioning contracts, sub-contracting arrangements, bid submissions, joint ventures and shared services projects seeking value for money for NHS organisations and greater collaboration between entities. Chloe has particular expertise of advising on governance issues for ventures proposed by NHS organisations and the approval processes involved.
In addition, she advises GPs and dentists on partnership matters and re-organisations. With the advent of Primary Care Networks, Chloe advises PCN members on contracting and sub-contracting arrangements in respect of the Directed Enhanced Services and the mandatory Network Agreement.
- Advising an NHS Foundation Trust on a collaboration agreement and contracting arrangements with 3 other NHS Trusts in connection with their successful bid to be a Genomic Laboratory Hub (GLH) procured by NHS England for the provision of genomic testing services through a single national testing network of 7 GLHs;
- Advising an NHS Foundation Trust on an Alliance Agreement with another NHSFT, a GP Federation and a private care provider in relation to the provision of Urgent Care Services;
- Advising an NHSFT (as provider) in relation to its contract with a local authority for the provision of public health services as well as in relation to its sub-contracting arrangements with a charity;
- Advising a US healthcare company on a concession agreement procured by an NHS Foundation Trust for the provision of proton beam therapy services to treat private cancer patients;
- Advising numerous NHS Foundation Trusts on the establishment of a wholly owned subsidiary and the outsourcing of various non-clinical services to the subsidiary;
- Advising the GP Practice members of 5 Primary Care Networks (on behalf of a GP Federation) on each PCNs Network Agreement and contracting arrangements;
- Advising the GP Practice members of a Primary Care Network on the sub-contracting by certain practices of the extended hours element of the Directed Enhanced Services to a GP Federation and on the provisions of the PCN’s mandatory Network Agreement;
- Advising a GP company on its sub-contracting arrangements in relation to various GP mergers.
In her spare time, Chloe enjoys beach walks and kundalini yoga.
Chloe was listed as a key individual in the Legal 500 2024 Guide and also a rising star. The guide added “We have always had an identified contact providing personal bespoke services and advice. Chloe Dinsdale has been an excellent contact for us.”
Chloe was ranked as a rising star by the Legal 500 2023 Guide, where it was said “Chloe Dinsdale, Senior Associate at Sintons LLP was our main contact throughout a lengthy and complex project lasting several months. It was an absolute pleasure working with Chloe, who approached the project from the start with unrelenting enthusiasm and a consistent friendliness which immediately resulted in an excellent foundation for our project. Chloe always responded to queries, no matter how small, in a timely manner and ensured she was available to attend meetings, on occasion with very little notice. There was also a huge time difference due to the fact Chloe was based abroad, however this never hindered Chloe’s availability or her willingness to join meetings and assist with queries. Even in the early hours, Chloe would attend meetings with both her diligent and conscientious work ethic as well as a sense of humour! Chloe’s advice was always consistent, dependable and her level-headedness was welcomed during the process. Above all, the project was approached with the correct balance, resulting in client trust and faith in the right result being achieved.”
Chloe was recommended by the Legal 500 2022 Guide where it was said “we have found Sintons to be an extremely helpful and responsive firm. They have acted swiftly on our behalf and we feel they have given us sound and valuable advice.”
In the Chambers UK 2021, 2022, 2023 & 2024 Guides, Chloe was identified as an Associate to Watch. In addition, one client said: “She is a very knowledgeable lawyer who has great insights.”
The 2024 Guide said “Chloe is highly skilled, pragmatic, reliable and has a great understanding of our industry.” “Chloe is responsive, accessible and always comes up with quality work.” “Chloe provides excellent client service to the team and meets all our needs.” “She is a superb solicitor and very responsive.”
The 2023 Guide also added “Chloe is an excellent lawyer. She is very pragmatic, approachable and user-friendly. She is definitely one to watch.” “Chloe is extremely skilled, knowledgeable and pragmatic.” “Chloe Dinsdale is able to translate complex points of law into easily understandable concepts.”
The Guide also said “she is very knowledgeable, experienced and responsive.”
The Chambers UK Guide also described the Healthcare team as being “efficient, knowledgeable and very well respected.” Interviewees remarked that the firm “has great contacts within the healthcare sector.”
The corporate and commercial team won team of the year at the 2019 Northern Law Awards.
Key Practice Areas
- Commercial Contracts
- Public Sector
- Primary Care Networks