Aimee joined Sintons in May 2017 as an Associate. She previously worked for Zurich and law firms in London and West Sussex before relocating to the North East in 2007. Since 2007, Aimee has worked for commercial law firms in Newcastle.
- Aimee studied law at Leicester University including a year at Strasbourg University where she read French Law
- Aimee holds an LLM with Distinction in International Trade from Newcastle University
- Since qualifying as a solicitor in 2005, Aimee has advised on a broad range of disputes for individuals and clients in both the public and private sector
- She is experienced in advising on a range of commercial disputes including contractual disputes, professional negligence and property disputes
- Aimee is a Legal 500 Recommended Lawyer
- The dispute resolution team won team of the year at the 2019 Northern Law Awards.
Aimee was listed as a rising star in the Legal 500 2022 Guide where it was said “the disputes and corporate teams at Sintons are, in my experience, staffed with well-qualified, exceptionally capable lawyers who deliver focused advice from a “real world” position which only comes from experience. They are focused on providing the best client advice.”
The guide also said “Aimee Hubbard was well prepared, focused and sensitive to what was needed to resolve the dispute efficiently and effectively.”
Aimee was recommended by the Legal 500 2019. The 2021 Guide listed her as a rising star and said “Associate Aimee Hubbard is clear, concise and knowledgeable.”
The Chambers UK 2019 Guide ranked the Dispute Resolution team as ‘recognised practitioners’.
Outside of work Aimee enjoys spending time with her family, playing golf and skiing.
Key Practice Areas
- Dispute Resolution
- Professional Negligence
- Property Disputes
- Debt Recovery