Adam joined Sintons in June 2020 after relocating to the North East and is a solicitor in the Dispute Resolution Department. He advises both commercial and individual clients on a variety of matters including contractual disputes and professional negligence.
Adam prides himself in providing open and honest advice to clients and actively looks for solutions to assist them in their claims.
- Adam studied Marketing at university before converting to law and completed his GDL and LPC in Leeds
- He worked as a senior paralegal before commencing his training at a national firm in Bristol in which he competed seats within the advocacy, compliance and professional negligence Departments
- Adam qualified as a solicitor in 2017 and commenced work with a Dispute Resolution Department
- He has experience working on a variety contractual and negligence claims for both commercial and individual clients
- Experienced in pre-litigated work and ADR but is equally adept at running litigated matters to trial and guiding clients through the process
- Acted in a wide variety of professional negligence claims against surveyors, solicitors and accountants
- Acted for a commercial manufacturing client who was supplied with goods that were not to the required specification; successfully negotiating an excellent settlement
- Acted for an individual and obtained a favourable outcome against a national window manufacturer and installer who created structural damage at a property
- Acted for an insurer in the Defence of a refuse payout under their policy
In his free time Adam enjoys going on outdoor adventures with his family and exploring the local woodlands or venturing to the beach. He also has a passion for cooking and often spends time in the kitchen cooking and baking with his children.
Adam is a keen sports fan and enjoys football, rugby internationals and formula one. To keep fit he likes to go mountain biking, playing squash and running in the Dene.
The Dispute Resolution team won team of the year at the 2019 Northern Law Awards.
The Chambers UK 2019 Guide ranked the Dispute Resolution team as ‘recognised practitioners’.
Key Practice Areas
- Dispute Resolution
- Commercial Litigation
- Civil Litigation
- Contractual Disputes
- Professional Negligence