Adam joined Sintons in October 2018 as an Associate in the claimant personal injury department.
- Adam is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives
- He joined Sintons having worked in a large solicitors practice dealing with both multi-track accident and disease claims, including asbestos claims
- He has worked in the field of personal injury for over 22 years, predominantly in the North East
- Adam has a wealth of experience dealing with claims relating to serious and catastrophic injuries, accidents at work and complex road traffic accidents
- Adam is committed to providing clients with clear and straightforward advice at the outset of all claims and seeks throughout the claim to obtain early rehabilitation needs for his clients. Most of Adam’s clients have suffered significant orthopeadic, life changing injuries and early rehabilitation is key for the wellbeing of any client
- He will also fight to obtain early interim payments to assist his clients who inevitably face financial difficulties being unable to return to work in the short term or long term
- Adam is dedicated to being proactive to ensure clients achieve the correct and justified outcome in their personal injury claims to assist them in the lives post injury to the best of their ability
The personal injury team won praise from the Legal 500 2018 being highlighted for their “first-class service” in the “very organised and highly professional” way they approach cases.
Adam was described by the Legal 500 2017 as “always putting the client first“.
The Chambers UK 2019 Guide described the personal injury team as being “flexible, responsive and modern in their outlook, and approachable, client-focused and always happy to go that extra mile.”
In the Chambers UK 2020 Guide the personal injury team was described as “very approachable, easy to communicate with and supportive.” A source highlighted the team’s “considered and knowledgeable approach to clients with complex and individual needs.”
Outside of work Adam enjoys horse racing, cycling, running, reading and socialising.
Key Practice Areas
- Personal Injury
- Serious and Catastrophic Injuries
- Accidents at Work
- Complex Road Traffic Accidents