What we offer a trainee solicitor
A training contract with Sintons offers you:
- High quality work and experience across a range of practice areas acting for businesses, organisations and individuals
- A working environment where your effort and contribution is properly valued and appreciated
- A financial package which fairly rewards your effort and contribution
- An opportunity to develop your legal skills and progress
- A firm which works hard to encourage a culture of openness, mutual support and respect
- Early responsibility in client contact
- Technical and administrative training and support
- Experience working in an open and friendly environment
Sintons also offers Full LPC Funding.
Our trainees are on twitter, follow @SintonsTrainees to see what they are up to or to ask for advice.
COVID-19 pandemic and the effect on recruitment
We are closely monitoring COVID-19 and any impact on our recruitment procedures. At the time of writing this, our hope is to continue with recruitment in 2021 to recruit trainees to join us in September 2022 & 2023. Please read on for more information about the process.
Our Graduate Recruitment process – how do I apply?
If you are interested in a training contract at Sintons, then we would love to hear from you. Please complete our online application form any time after 1 January but make sure we receive it before 30 April.
If you are shortlisted to the next stage, we will invite you to an assessment week in June. This is a great opportunity for you to understand and gain experience of what the role of a trainee solicitor and qualified solicitor entails to make sure you are making the right career choice. We will obviously want to learn more about you too and you will have opportunities to talk to our Graduate Recruitment team and people across the firm during your time with us. While we appreciate it may be quite daunting, we try to make the week as fun and as interesting as possible and you will also have lots of time to get to know our trainees and solicitor apprentices.
A summary of our timeline is:
|1 January 2021||Window to apply opens|
|30 April 2021||Window to apply closes|
|Week commencing 21 June and 28 June||Those shortlisted to the next stage will be invited to one of our assessment weeks|
|July (date to be confirmed)||For those successful for the final stage, an interview with our Managing Partner and Head of People Services|
|By end of July||Offers made to join us in September 2022 or September 2023|
Finally, please take a few moments to read our Graduate Recruitment Handbook.