Sintons’ Family team supports Good Divorce Week
This year Good Divorce Week is focusing on how parents can embrace a child-focused approach to separation.
(Resolution is a community of family justice professionals who aim to resolve family law issues in a constructive way. Members take a non-confrontational approach when resolving disputes and the aim is to deal with matters as amicably as possible).
To support Good Divorce Week, the family team at Sintons will be posting articles and podcasts about relevant family law issues throughout the week and hosting two events which are open to all. These include:
- On Thursday 2nd December 2021, the team will be hosting a live Q&A session, answering any family law related questions you may have
- Do you have a family law query either personally or professionally which remains unanswered? We are here to help
- Your question can be anything family law related including divorce, separation, finances, children or domestic violence
- Questions can be submitted via email to Sophie Dodds or anonymously via the following link
- You can also watch the session live here.
Please submit your questions by Friday 26th November 2021.
- On Friday 3rd December 2021, the team will be offering a free family law clinic from 1pm-5pm
- If you are going through a separation, considering a divorce or cannot agree the arrangements for your children, we are here to discuss your next steps
- The sessions will be held remotely via Teams
- If you are interested in a free 30 minute session, please send your details by Tuesday 30th November 2021 to Saffron Sinclair and complete the initial enquiry form on our website.
For anything further, one of our specialists would be delighted to meet you to talk through your options and answer any questions. Please contact us at any time.