Sintons excels in Legal 500 rankings for 2017
Sintons has again been hailed as one of the leading law firms in the North of England by Legal 500 2017, which praised its expertise across the business and its national presence in a host of key practice areas.
The firm, renowned for offering outstanding Partner-led legal advice and unrivalled personal client service, has also been credited with having eight of the leading lawyers in the North of England and two of the most promising up-and-coming names.
Among the many high rankings given to Sintons include top-tier ratings in:
- Healthcare, judged to be “a true leader in the healthcare field”
- Insurance Litigation, which has an “absolutely outstanding team” led by “market leader” Jamie McCabe
- Licensing, credited for handling the work of a host of leading regional and national names
- Personal Injury, said to have “an outstanding team which is unmatched in the region”.
The eight lawyers deemed to be among the leading names in the North are:
- John Davis, Neurotrauma
- Phil Davison, Personal Injury
- Amanda Maskery, Healthcare
- Jamie McCabe, Insurance Litigation
- Paul Nickalls, Private Client
- Mark Quigley, Regulatory
- Karen Simms, Corporate and Commercial
- Sarah Smith, Licensing
Further, Sintons was judged to have two of the most promising ‘next-generation lawyers’ in the North:
Alan Dawson, Chairman of Sintons, said: “Over more than 120 years, Sintons has established itself as a leading and trusted name in the North East and wider UK, and we take great pride in our unrivalled reputation for outstanding capability combined with excellent client service.
“Our vision as a firm is to set the standard for legal excellence and in doing so to become the law firm of choice for individuals, businesses and organisations regionally and nationally, so it is very pleasing indeed to again see us being ranked highly across the firm by Legal 500, which is a wholly independent measure of the legal sector.”