Louise Masters from Sintons Family team promotes Resolution
I’m a proud member of Resolution, a community of family justice professionals who work with families and individuals to resolve issues in a constructive way.
Resolution membership is about the approach I take to my work.
I know from my 8 years working as a family law professional, that clients reach the best outcomes when they are helped to understand and manage the potential long-term financial and emotional consequences of decisions. This is why I use experience and knowledge to guide my clients through the options available to them.
As a Resolution member, I have signed up to a Code of Practice that will demonstrate to clients the approach I will always take. The Code promotes a constructive approach to family issues and considers the needs of the whole family, in particular the best interests of children.
If you decide to work with me, this means:
- Listening to you, being honest with you and treating you with respect
- Explaining all the options and giving you confidence to make the right decisions
- Helping you focus on what’s important in the long-term
- Helping you balance financial and emotional costs with what you want to achieve
- Working with others to find the right approach and the best solutions for you
- Managing stress in what can be an already stressful situation.
Because I’m signed up to the Resolution Code, I work with a network of other like-minded professionals, including mediators, financial planners and family consultants, to make sure I’m helping my clients find the right approach for them.
Associate – Family department
0191 226 3641