- Title: Senior Associate
- Tel: 0191 226 3652
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chloe is a Senior Associate in the Healthcare department. She specialises in commercial contracts in the public sector, acting for both commissioners and providers of services. Chloe advises on contracting and sub-contracting arrangements, bid submissions, joint arrangements and shared services projects.
Chloe has experience of advising on major procurement projects including subsequent variations to PPP (including PFI) projects as well as advising on outsourcing arrangements for various services from facilities operation to managed equipment services.
- Advising numerous NHS Foundation Trusts on the establishment of a wholly owned subsidiary and the outsourcing of certain facilities services to the company.
- Advising on a commercial joint venture arrangement between an NHS Foundation Trust and 2 other parties to achieve certain cost savings in relation to the provision of estates services.
- Advising an NHS Trust on a collaboration arrangement with another NHS Trust for the provision of health services.
- Acting for a US Healthcare company on a concession agreement procured by an NHS Foundation Trust for the provision of private patient cancer services.
- Advising various NHS Trusts on PFI procurement projects for the re-provision of hospital facilities and provision of facilities management services and providing on-going advice regarding such arrangements.