- Title: Associate
- Tel: 0191 226 3801
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Catherine Hope is an Associate in our Healthcare team specialising in employment. She has acted on behalf of a range of clients within the healthcare sector over the last 8 years and has experience of advising on a variety of employment issues.
- Advising dental clients on the TUPE implications of the sale and acquisition of private and NHS practices
- Advising GP practices on the employment aspects of mergers and acquisitions.
- Providing advice and support in relation to everyday employment matters within the healthcare sector, including redundancy, disciplinary and grievance matters
- Representing healthcare clients in the defence of claims before the Employment Tribunal, including pregnancy and maternity discrimination, disability discrimination and unfair dismissal
Catherine also regularly presents seminars and training on topical and everyday employment issues, as well as providing articles and updates within the healthcare sector.
Catherine is a member of the Employment Lawyers Association.