We act for many of the largest care operators within the region and have a proven specialism advising care providers in this changing sector.
Our expert knowledge means that we fully understand the financial and reputational concerns of our clients when dealing with what can often be highly complex matters involving regulatory compliance.
As the provision of care services and the associated funding regimes become more complex, our clients continue to benefit from both the legal and practical advice we provide based on our hands on experience in acting for care providers in all aspects.
We can offer you specialist expertise and experience in a full range of areas:
- Purchases of care homes;
- Sales of care homes;
- Purchases of businesses;
- Sales of businesses;
- Funding requirements;
- Mental Capacity Act issues
- Deprivation of Liberty
- Adult Safeguarding
- Confidentiality and Data Protection
- Preparation of Policy & Procedure
- Managing Reputational Damage
- Care of Children
- Harassment, Bullying and Trespass
- CQC Regulatory Issues
- Regulatory & compliance;
- Care Standards Act 2000 & associate care legislation;
- Funding & contractual disputes;
- Property/real estate law matters; &
- Care home developments.