What happens now?

Arrange a meeting with one of our specialist family lawyers and bring to the meeting the following documents if you can:

  •  Form of photographic identification eg driving licence/passport;
  •  Utility bill;
  •  Marriage Certificate; &
  •  Details of your assets, liabilities and income of you and your spouse.

Do not worry if you do not have these documents to hand, you can provide them at a later stage.

For anything further, one of our specialists would be delighted to meet you to talk through your options and answer any questions. Please contact us at any time.