Property disputes

The Court may be able to assist if there is a property belonging to the parties, or in which they have lived together.

Depending on how a property is legally owned and the circumstances of a case, there may be a potential claim under the Trusts of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act 1996.

For anything further, one of our specialists would be delighted to meet you to talk through your options and answer any questions. Please contact us at any time.