We have vast experience in providing commercially focused strategic advice on employment and HR matters to FE/HE organisations including:
- Reviewing and updating employment documents and procedures, including staff handbooks, policies and procedures;
- Drafting contracts of employment, secondment agreements and consultancy agreements;
- Advising on the employment relationship;
- Advising on the Public Sector Equality Duty and discrimination, the Nolan Principles and Directors’ duties;
- Advising on strategic matters such as reorganisations, redundancies and TUPE transfer situations;
- Proactively dealing with claims, assignments and risks and, where necessary, defending claims in the Employment Tribunal and High Court;
- DBS regulation; &
- Drafting and negotiating settlement agreements.
If we can assist you in any way, or if you want to discuss the needs of your educational organisation, please contact us at any time.