Pursuing recovery of a debt in a different EU Country

This is known as making a ‘cross-border’ claim**.

If your debtor admits they owe you money, then we can apply for a European Payment Order

If they deny owing you the money and the debt is less than £5,000/€5,000, we can use the European Small Claims procedure.  For larger debts, it would be necessary to follow the national court system.

**Please note that as from 1 January 2021, this process may change with the expiry of the Brexit transition period.

Details of our pricing can be found here and to find out how we can help you with your current debtors please contact us.