Once Judgment in Default obtained, enforcement action can be taken in a range of different ways:
- We can agree instalment payments with your debtor. We will monitor your debtor’s payments and in the event of default, we will pursue the debtor;
- Instruction of County Court Bailiffs (debt below £600.00) or the High Court Enforcement Officer (debt over £600.00).
We can also offer advice and support through the following processes:
- Charging Orders;
- Attachment of Earnings Order;
- Third Party Debt Orders; or
- Bankruptcy/Winding up Proceedings.