Court of Protection

If you are concerned about someone who lacks the “mental capacity” to make decisions for themselves in relation to issues affecting their finances or health and welfare then we can assist you.

We understand the strain that caring for someone who lacks capacity can place you under.

If the person concerned has not made a lasting power of attorney or enduring power of attorney then they may need a deputy to be appointed for them and this will involve the Court of Protection.

Our specialist mental capacity solicitors can assist with a wide range of issues including:

Our experienced team includes members of STEP, Solicitors for the Elderly, ACTAPS, and those recommended by the Legal 500 and Chambers.

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any assistance.