Disputes about property and financial affairs

You may find that you receive notice of an application to register an enduring or lasting power of attorney or that you are asked to respond to an application made in the Court of Protection, for example for the appointment of a deputy or the making of a Statutory Will.

Our specialist team have experience in advising on such applications and would be glad to assist.

Applications that may lead to a dispute include, but are not limited to, the following:

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you would like to discuss this further.