Permission for a property transaction

In some cases, an application may be needed to the Court of Protection to obtain the necessary authority to make or amend financial investments for a person lacking capacity. This will depend on the terms of any deputyship order, or on any restrictions imposed on an attorney by the Enduring or Lasting Power of Attorney (or current legislation).

If you would like to discuss this further please do not hesitate to contact us.