Looking for a new opportunity?
Our vision is to set the standard for legal excellence and in doing so, to become the law firm of choice for businesses, organisations and individuals.
To meet our vision and deliver an outstanding service we employ individuals who understand our clients’ needs, take pride in what they do and how they do it.
If this sounds like a vision you would like to be a part of, then please check out our current vacancies and upload your CV. Once we have a chance to review your application, we will come back to you.
Alternatively if we do not have a vacancy at the moment that is suitable for you, but you would like to submit a speculative CV, then please free to upload one detailing the type of role you would be interested in or contact Anna MacKenzie, People Services Advisor, for an informal discussion.
Construction & Engineering – Solicitor/Associate
As part of our growth strategy we are looking to expand our busy and growing Construction & Engineering team and require a solicitor between 3-6 years PQE...
Contentious Construction Lawyer
We are looking to recruit an experienced and established contentious construction lawyer to join our existing Construction & Engineering team and support our ambitious growth strategy.
Upload your CV
- RT @SintonsReg: Associate @RamshawSheila from our Regulatory team @SintonsLaw recently recorded a podcast surrounding Furlough Fra...
Tweeted 3 days ago
- RT @emelie_vardon: A stark warning to anyone seeking to rely on a forged will which could prove costly and carries the risk of cri...
Tweeted 3 days ago
- RT @Sintonspc: Our latest article from Contentious Probate specialist @Saunders_Emma1 looks at 'Forged wills' https://t.co/SydmD3u...
Tweeted 4 days ago
- In the first of our 'Meet the Team' series, we feature Partner and Head of Licensing Sarah Smith.… https://t.co/qgVdrIKWC6...
Tweeted 6 days ago
- RT @SintonsCOP: Sintons’ Court of Protection team thrives despite global pandemic https://t.co/zoEiKXxtAt @SophieRob30 @1Sophie_...
Tweeted 7 days ago
- RT @SintonsReg: ‘Falling Foul of Furlough Fraud’? https://t.co/5W1yLgNGta @SintonsLaw @YorkSintons @SintonsCoCo #Furlough #Reg...
Tweeted 10 days ago