As a full service law firm based in Newcastle upon Tyne, Sintons solicitors provides first class legal advice across a wide range of legal services to businesses, organisations and individuals in North East England, including York and the surrounding areas, throughout the UK and further afield.
Our vision is to consistently set the standard for legal excellence and to be the law firm of choice for all our clients. Our solicitors take real pride in what they do and how they do it, delivering an outstanding service at a sensible price, tailored precisely to your needs.
We are always keen to listen and explore how our combination of practical, pragmatic and robust expert legal advice could help you, your business or organisation achieve your goals.
We very much look forward to working with you.
- RT @SintonsReg: Associate @RamshawSheila from our Regulatory team @SintonsLaw recently recorded a podcast surrounding Furlough Fra...
Tweeted 2 days ago
- RT @emelie_vardon: A stark warning to anyone seeking to rely on a forged will which could prove costly and carries the risk of cri...
Tweeted 3 days ago
- RT @Sintonspc: Our latest article from Contentious Probate specialist @Saunders_Emma1 looks at 'Forged wills' https://t.co/SydmD3u...
Tweeted 3 days ago
- In the first of our 'Meet the Team' series, we feature Partner and Head of Licensing Sarah Smith.… https://t.co/qgVdrIKWC6...
Tweeted 5 days ago
- RT @SintonsCOP: Sintons’ Court of Protection team thrives despite global pandemic https://t.co/zoEiKXxtAt @SophieRob30 @1Sophie_...
Tweeted 6 days ago
- RT @SintonsReg: ‘Falling Foul of Furlough Fraud’? https://t.co/5W1yLgNGta @SintonsLaw @YorkSintons @SintonsCoCo #Furlough #Reg...
Tweeted 9 days ago
Sintons podcast – Furlough Fraud
Sheila Ramshaw, Associate from the Regulatory team at Sintons recently recorded a podcast surrounding Furlough Fraud. Please click on the play button below to listen.
Forged or fraudulent wills are an issue in the contentious probate world. A forged will is often signed in the testator’s name without their knowledge or consent and presented as […]
Ongoing investment positions Sintons strongly
Law firm Sintons shows confidence in its future with continued investment in its infrastructure and people. The firm’s latest accounts show turnover reached £17m for the 14 month period to […]