As a full service law firm based in Newcastle upon Tyne, Sintons solicitors provides first class legal advice across a wide range of legal services to businesses, organisations and individuals in North East England, from offices in Yorkshire and London to the surrounding areas, throughout the UK and further afield.
Our vision is to consistently set the standard for legal excellence and to be the law firm of choice for all our clients. Our solicitors take real pride in what they do and how they do it, delivering an outstanding service at a sensible price, tailored precisely to your needs.
We are always keen to listen and explore how our combination of practical, pragmatic and robust expert legal advice could help you, your business or organisation achieve your goals.
We very much look forward to working with you.
- RT @Saunders_Emma1: Do check out these great opportunities in our Construction and Engineering team #trustinsintons...
Tweeted 10 hours ago
- We are recruiting for two roles in our Construction and Engineering team. Alex Rayner tells us more about these exc… https://t.c...
- RT @SintonsFamily: This week is Family Mediation Week 2022, find out what it means to @SinclairSaffron https://t.co/p4L1iZRv1G @Fa...
- RT @SintonsFamily: Please watch or listen to our ‘Ask the Experts monthly Q&A with Sintons' Family Team episode 2'– with @...
- RT @Sintonshr: Covid-19: Statutory Sick Pay Rebate Scheme re-introduced for SME’s https://t.co/xv3SammRte @_Em_Richardson @Sinto...
- RT @SintonsConveya1: In the eighth of our ‘Understanding Residential Conveyancing‘ podcast series, Associate @suzannedixon01 &...
A live Q&A with Sinton’s Family team – Episode 2
In episode 2 of our monthly live Q&A sessions with Sintons family team, solicitor Sophie Dodds answers three of your family related questions. Just a reminder that these sessions have […]
Covid-19: Statutory Sick Pay Rebate Scheme re-introduced for SME’s
In light of the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic and new Omicron variant, regulations have been temporarily re-introduced to allow businesses to recover Statutory Sick Pay (“SSP”) for Covid-related absences. The Scheme […]
Joint ownership and declarations of trust
In the eighth of our ‘Understanding Residential Conveyancing‘ podcast series, Associate Suzanne Dixon and guest speaker Lauren Fraser from our Wills, Trusts & Estates department discuss ‘Joint ownership and declarations […]
Sintons is a full service legal firm based in North East England serving clients throughout the UK and further afield.