As a full service law firm based in Newcastle upon Tyne, Sintons solicitors provides first class legal advice across a wide range of legal services to businesses, organisations and individuals in North East England, from offices in Yorkshire and London to the surrounding areas, throughout the UK and further afield.
Our vision is to consistently set the standard for legal excellence and to be the law firm of choice for all our clients. Our solicitors take real pride in what they do and how they do it, delivering an outstanding service at a sensible price, tailored precisely to your needs.
We are always keen to listen and explore how our combination of practical, pragmatic and robust expert legal advice could help you, your business or organisation achieve your goals.
We very much look forward to working with you.
- RT @Sintonspc: Sintons’ Private Client Team, in association with @RadcliffeChmbrs invite you to our seminar, which we hope you w...
- RT @SintonsCoCo: Azets advises on Carter Business Sale with support from Sintons https://t.co/gZbzxFr7Ag #Corporate @SintonsLaw ht...
- RT @sintonsneuro: A reflection on Sintons being named Personal Injury Team of the Year at @NorthLawAwards 2022 https://t.co/UxVXzs...
Tweeted 2 days ago
- RT @dvdpritchard: Great morning spent with @TomWills1981 at Embleton Quarry Nature Reserve, recording for @BBCNEandCumbria this ev...
Tweeted 2 days ago
- RT @Sintonspc: In episode two of our ‘Monthly Q&A with Sintons Wills, Trusts and Estates Team’ series, Associate @Lauren1F...
Tweeted 5 days ago
- RT @dvdpritchard: @sintonsneuro @SintonsLaw @1markquigley @kjenkins80 @Amy_EvolveCM @Evolve__CM This is a great series and really ...
Tweeted 6 days ago
Azets advises on Carter Business Sale with support from Sintons
Accountancy and business advisory firm Azets has revealed its involvement in the sale of Gateshead-based Carter Business Systems to Spectrum. Set up in 1999, business systems provider Carter has been snapped up […]
Monthly Q&A with Sintons Wills, Trusts and Estates Team – episode 2
In episode two of our ‘Monthly Q&A with Sintons Wills, Trusts and Estates Team’ series, Associate Lauren Fraser answers three of your questions. These sessions run on the second working […]
Sintons take part in Newcastle Quayside Race 2022
A team of runners from Sintons are set to take part in a much-loved Newcastle Quayside Race. The team will take part in the Quayside 5k, an annual event organised […]
Sintons is a full service legal firm based in North East England serving clients throughout the UK and further afield.