As a full service law firm based in Newcastle upon Tyne, Sintons solicitors provides first class legal advice across a wide range of legal services to businesses, organisations and individuals in North East England, including York and the surrounding areas, throughout the UK and further afield.
Our vision is to consistently set the standard for legal excellence and to be the law firm of choice for all our clients. Our solicitors take real pride in what they do and how they do it, delivering an outstanding service at a sensible price, tailored precisely to your needs.
We are always keen to listen and explore how our combination of practical, pragmatic and robust expert legal advice could help you, your business or organisation achieve your goals.
We very much look forward to working with you.
- RT @Sintonshr: Our next Monthly Ask The Employment Experts Q&A on Teams is live this Friday @ 10am. Email david.pritchard@sint...
Tweeted 3 hours ago
- RT @sintonshc: Healthcare team again confirmed as national leader https://t.co/2jrIRr9yag #Chambers2022 #healthcare @SintonsLaw @Y...
Tweeted 5 hours ago
- RT @sintonsneuro: We are very proud to work with @cbituk and to again lend our support to GloWeek. https://t.co/eXSw07qwrz @Sinton...
Tweeted 8 hours ago
- RT @SintonsFamily: Can I get the other party to pay my legal costs? https://t.co/cvbpE9A7he @sophie_dodds1 @SintonsLaw @YorkSinton...
Tweeted 8 hours ago
- Sintons’ Court of Protection team expands further @Sintonspc @SintonsCOP #recruitment #TrustinSintons… https://t.co/usIUgJ3IAK...
- RT @sintonsneuro: Sintons is again lending its support to a national campaign which urges children to be seen and not hurt on our ...
Healthcare team again confirmed as national leader
Sintons’ nationally-renowned healthcare team is again confirmed as a UK-wide leading advisor by Chambers and Partners 2022. The independent legal publication hails Sintons as being a key advisor to NHS […]
Can I get the other party to pay my legal costs?
Following a relationship breakdown, you may find yourself in need of some legal advice but you may be concerned about how you will fund that advice. Prior to 2012, public […]
Sintons’ Court of Protection team expands further
The fast-growing Court of Protection team at Sintons is further expanding its team as its national workload continues to increase. Caitlin Edwards is the latest addition to the team. She […]
Sintons is a full service legal firm based in North East England serving clients throughout the UK and further afield.