As a full service law firm based in Newcastle upon Tyne, Sintons solicitors provides first class legal advice across a wide range of legal services to businesses, organisations and individuals in North East England, including York and the surrounding areas, throughout the UK and further afield.
Our vision is to consistently set the standard for legal excellence and to be the law firm of choice for all our clients. Our solicitors take real pride in what they do and how they do it, delivering an outstanding service at a sensible price, tailored precisely to your needs.
We are always keen to listen and explore how our combination of practical, pragmatic and robust expert legal advice could help you, your business or organisation achieve your goals.
We very much look forward to working with you.
- RT @Sintonshr: Please listen to our latest podcast from @fionacampbell75 ‘Immigration For Employers – The New Immigration Rule...
Tweeted 5 hours ago
- RT @SintonsFamily: With #DIY divorces almost doubling over the last few years this brings all types of mistakes but more often tha...
Tweeted 6 hours ago
- RT @louisemSintons: Enough said... https://t.co/ziT0NAICx9...
Tweeted 6 hours ago
- RT @SintonsFamily: @SintonsFamily supports ‘Good Divorce Week’ 30th November-4th December and promotes #ABetterWay of resolvin...
- RT @louisemSintons: So crucial to approach divorce and #family separation in a more positive fashion - any good family lawyer will...
- RT @SintonsFamily: @gallon_julie @eliz_gallagher @louisemSintons @SintonsLaw @YorkSintons...
Immigration For Employers – The New Immigration Rules
Fiona Campbell, Associate in the Employment & Business Immigration teams at Sintons recently recorded an ‘Immigration For Employers – The New Immigration Rules’ session. The new rules came into effect […]
Good divorce – what does it mean?
Family lawyers at Sintons are giving their support to Good Divorce Week 2020, which promotes the concept of achieving the best outcome in divorce or separation matters while avoiding acrimony. […]
Top tips for separating families
The law, as a set of rules, is often regarded as detached and rigid so how does that fit with the family and all of the emotions which flow from […]