As a full service law firm based in Newcastle upon Tyne, Sintons solicitors provides first class legal advice across a wide range of legal services to businesses, organisations and individuals in North East England, including York and the surrounding areas, throughout the UK and further afield.
Our vision is to consistently set the standard for legal excellence and to be the law firm of choice for all our clients. Our solicitors take real pride in what they do and how they do it, delivering an outstanding service at a sensible price, tailored precisely to your needs.
We are always keen to listen and explore how our combination of practical, pragmatic and robust expert legal advice could help you, your business or organisation achieve your goals.
We very much look forward to working with you.
- RT @Sintonspi: Sintons secures settlement following workplace accident https://t.co/LIQUpndknX @davidjknipe1 #settlement https://t...
Tweeted 9 hours ago
- RT @SintonsTrainees: Still plenty of time to get those applications in and could not agree more! https://t.co/we4gM2OSMc...
- We believe Sintons is the ideal place to start your legal career. If you’re looking for a training contract in an a… https://t...
- RT @Sintonshr: Our next Monthly Ask The Employment Experts Q&A on Teams is live this Friday @ 10am. Email david.pritchard@sint...
- RT @louisemSintons: Huge welcome to the Family team @SinclairSaffron. Being new to Family Law, Saffron has lots to learn but with...
- Congratulations to @NewcastleEagle on their 26th Trophy - BBL Cup Champions again! @BBLofficial… https://t.co/IZ4GMMT2gg...
Sintons secures settlement following workplace accident
A man left with significant burns after a workplace incident has secured a settlement from his employer with support from Sintons. The engineering worker was injured at work while fixing […]
What is the Court of Protection?
The Court of Protection makes decisions on behalf of people who are incapable of making those decisions personally. The Court can make decisions in relation to a person’s welfare and/or […]
Sintons podcast – Furlough Fraud
Sheila Ramshaw, Associate from the Regulatory team at Sintons recently recorded a podcast surrounding Furlough Fraud. Please click on the play button below to listen.